Providing Everything You Need
The free “Challenging Mental Health Stigma and Discrimination Workshop” will be delivered online on Monday 27 June 18:30 - 21:00 BST.
2-hour workshop to give participants skills, knowledge, understanding and confidence to challenge mental health stigma and discrimination.
About this event
After completing this workshop you should be able to:
• Explain what mental ill-health stigma and discrimination is
• Describe the impact and consequences
• Identify ways to challenge stigma and discrimination
• Establish personal boundaries when challenging stigma & discrimination
• Recognise links between mental health stigma and other forms of discrimination
The free training is taking place online on Monday 27 June 18:30 - 21:00 BST. Funded by Time To Change Waltham Forest and run by Steve Loft.
For any further information on this please email: email@example.com.
“Speaking Out” training will be delivered across 2 separate sessions – this training covers how Champions can safely and concisely tell their own story to help challenge the misconceptions that still surround mental illness.
The next "Speaking Out" training will be arranged soon and be confirmed in due course.